The US Department of Labor recently published new model FMLA notices and medical certification forms on their website.
The newly updated forms are as follows:
- WH-380-E Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-380-F Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-384 Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave
- WH-385 Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Current Servicemember — for Military Family Leave
- WH-385-V Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave
It is recommended that all FMLA-employers download these new forms as soon as possible